13938Re: MacVim Snapshot 71

  • Kai Groner
    Sep 24, 2013
      This message is actually a follow up to my previous message which is waiting for moderator approval.

      I did a build according to the instructions in README_mac.txt which resulted in a similar binary (dyld header references /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework, but PYTHON_HOME is effectively /usr/local/Cellar/python/2.7.5). I was able to avoid this by removing /usr/local/bin from my PATH before running configure.

      Kai