13928cut/copy/paste

  • Yuma Antoine Decaux
    Sep 20, 2013
      Hi all,

      I had a question about copy/pasting/cutting between windows in macvim.

      I use the standard dd yy or ma d'a style cutting or yanking but the clipboard is not persistent between windows.

      Does this work with registries? If i remember, i do something like "ay then "ap between windows?

      Any help greatly appreciated

      Yuma