13868Re: Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

  • Dado Feigenblatt
    Aug 2, 2013
      I can Tab through all buttons.
      If you haven't remapped this shortcut at the system level, try pressing
      Ctrl+F7 to toggle/enable full Tab navigation.
      That setting is also accessible in System
      Preferences->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts, towards the bottom of the pane.

      Dado.