13853Re: Crashing Vim 7.4a9 snapshot 68 with folding

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Jul 29, 2013
      Axel Kielhorn wrote:

      > Update:
      >
      > As I have written earlier, the crash was introduced with
      > Vim 7.3.1185.
      >
      > And here is the RegEx that causes the crash:
      >
      > syn match pandocPCite /@\%[\w\-]*/
      >
      > It is part of the citation handling code in ~/.vim/syntax/pandoc.vim
      > from vim-pandoc.

      It doesn't crash for me. What text does it crash on? If you can make
      it happen with match() that would be ideal.

      > The change was adding
      >
      > && *reginput != NUL
      >
      > to regexp_nfa.c (line 3942)

      Do you have a context diff for this change?

      --
      In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the
      Galaxy, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" has already supplanted the