13848Re: Vim 7.4b ready for beta testing

    Jul 29 5:34 AM
      On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:09 AM, Bee <forth@...> wrote:
      On Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:47:40 PM UTC-7, björn wrote:
      > I've uploaded a build of MacVim 7.4b BETA (snapshot 69) for OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) to:
      > https://code.google.com/p/macvim/downloads
      > Targeted builds for Lion and Mountain Lion will appear as soon as Douglas gets a chance to build them.

      I compiled 7.4b BETA with minimum required PPC G3 and 10.4.11 Tiger. Runs great.

      Would you like it?

      Great!  Lets wait until 7.4 is released though as there are not many people on Tiger anymore and it does take up some of my time to upload etc.  I'll have to give you my build script as well to ensure that it is uniform with the other builds.  I'll PM it to you when it is time.