13832Re: winrestview bug on mac?

  • yeer kunth
    Jul 18, 2013
      In my situation, I did not setup vertically splitting.

      Need further conditions to redraw it with CLEAR?

      You are right, there is a way to solve the problem.

      My workaround is make the function return multi line value.

      function! TestEcho()
      let v = winsaveview()
      return "foobar\n"
      call winrestview(v)

      When the return value contains more than 1 line, it can be displayed on the status line.

      The side effect is the annoying "Press ENTER or type command to continue" popup too.