13808terminal command to open multiple files in a vim split screen instance

  • Johann Bestowrous
    Jul 7, 2013
      Hey guys,

      Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I have done due diligence with googling :P

      I was wondering if there was a terminal command that would let me open a set of files in a split screen with MacVim. I let my lazy imagination run wild on Sundays and accomplishing this would give my inner sloth serenity when working with a couple of different frameworks.

      Thanks in advance.

      --Johann