13798Re: macvim OS X 10.9 Mavericks build
- Jun 27, 2013As per the discussion at https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/20831#discussion_r4917643
The required macro MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED requires
AvailabilityMacros.h to be defined. This diff is all that's required upstream, the rest is brew specific:
diff --git a/src/os_unix.c b/src/os_unix.c
index bb4c10e..00d9728 100644
@@ -18,6 +18,10 @@
* changed beyond recognition.
* Some systems have a prototype for select() that has (int *) instead of
* (fd_set *), which is wrong. This define removes that prototype. We define
You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_mac" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_mac+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>