13767langmap and remappings

  • EGDmitry
    Jun 17, 2013
      Hello folks,

      I am trying to understand how langmap interacts with existing mappings. Consider this case: I use the suggested cyrillic langmap like this:

      set langmap=ФИСВУАПРШОЛДЬТЩЗЙКЫЕГМЦЧНЯ;ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,фисвуапршолдьтщзйкыегмцчня;abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

      and I also have mappings:

      nnoremap j gj
      nnoremap k gk

      the problem is that when I use cyrillic equivalents of 'j' and 'k' I get an old behavior, it looks like my bindings don't get applied. Is this expected or do I understand something wrong about how it works?

      Thanks a lot,
      Dima