13751Re: Macvim and vimrc

  • Thomas Bohn
    Jun 14, 2013
      2013/6/14 Zoltan Kiraly <zoliky@...>:
      > I was a bit confused because I read someting about .gvimrc.
      > So, I just need to copy my .vimrc from linux to mac.

      You can also use the gvimrc. I use it for options which are only
      useful for MacVim but not for Vim.

      My .gvimrc looks like this:

      set columns=100
      set lines=60
      set guioptions=cegmLt
      set guifont=Source\ Code\ Pro:h14
      set guicursor=n:blinkon0
      set transparency=10
      set background=light

      Which also can be done with an if in vimrc. I guess it is a question
      of taste how you do it. Well, some options won't work on the GTK+
      version of Vim.