13705Re: make distclean fails to remove src/config.cache

  • dv1445@...
    May 27, 2013
      On 05/27/13 at 10:46:11 -0400 gmn wrote:
      > In my opinion, whatever scripts in MacVim that control this ought to be
      > changed so that the result matches BramVim, and config.cache files will
      > go in src/auto rather than just src. That way, "make distclean" in a
      > MacVim repo will in fact clean them.

      That is to say, *if* it is easy to do so, then the relevant scripts ought to be changed so that blah blah.

      (Or perhaps 'make distclean' can be patched to also obliterate any existing src/config.cache)

      If it isn't an easy thing, just forget it. I can deal with it.

      -gmn