13676Re: introduction + first question that will set the tone for me

  • Tony Mechelynck
    May 19 1:20 AM
      On May 19, 8:59 am, Yuma Antoine Decaux <jamy...@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > As per the subject, i have a simple question, before i go on and try to work VIM out. Is this potentially accessible to blind users?
      >
      > I've been more and more nudged towards using command line only at UNI as all GUI oriented applications are either horribly slow or unusable with a screen reader, and htough i love the simplicity and responsiveness of the command line, i need something a bit more powerful for editing python scripts and other stuff i;m currently learning.
      >
      > Any other blind VIM users out therre can give me a primer?
      >
      > Thanks, and best regards
      >
      > Yuma
      [...]
      I'm not blind myself, but this is a question about Vim in general
      rather than specifically about Vim *on the Mac*. I'm redirecting it to
      the vim_use list where more people would be reading it.