13673make distclean fails to remove src/config.cache

  • dv1445@...
    May 18, 2013
      Hi Björn,

      Doing 'make distclean' doesn't remove src/config.cache. Shouldn't it?
      I went to compare this to the BramVim repo, but found that the BramVim
      repo's ./configure script never even creates src/config.cache in the
      first place.

      If I forget to do the "export CC=clang" bit before ./configuring on Lion
      or greater, then realize my error and go back and do it, then do make
      distclean to clear the cache, the ./configure script yells at me to do
      "make distclean" even though I already did. Sure enough,
      src/config.cache is still sitting there. I have to manually remove the
      file.

      -gmn