13648Re: How to install DrawIT for macvim on Mountain lion

  • Derek Ashley Thomas
    Apr 14, 2013
      Hey,

      I haven't tested this, but you want to try installing the vimball using the terminal version of vim (just to make sure). If I'm not mistaken they should both install a Vimball to your .vim directory making drawIT accessible from MacVim (if its compatible). If that doesn't work, there may be something wrong with the vba file such as some  incompatibility or bug that needs to fixed in the vba file

      Derek

      2013年4月14日日曜日 netkid12@...:
      Hi, I am new to Mac & to VIM/MACVIM. I follow instructions on drawit.vba to run it with macvim and it says that is not a tarball file.

      1. Launch macvim by clickon macvim app
      2. open drawit.vba in macvim
      3. type in :so %

      I see in Macvim

      Error detected while processing function vim ball#Vimball:
      (Vimball) The current file does not appear to be a Vimball!

      Can someone give step by step instruction on how to do this. tx