13647How to install DrawIT for macvim on Mountain lion

  • netkid12@...
    Apr 13, 2013
      Hi, I am new to Mac & to VIM/MACVIM. I follow instructions on drawit.vba to run it with macvim and it says that is not a tarball file.

      1. Launch macvim by clickon macvim app
      2. open drawit.vba in macvim
      3. type in :so %

      I see in Macvim

      Error detected while processing function vim ball#Vimball:
      (Vimball) The current file does not appear to be a Vimball!

      Can someone give step by step instruction on how to do this. tx