13639Re: Balloon-eval supported or not?

  • Yongwei Wu
    Mar 31, 2013
      On 30 March 2013 23:37, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

      > On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Yongwei Wu wrote:
      > >
      > > If it works for you, can you see anything wrong in my configuration
      > > (using Xcode 4.6.1 on OS X 10.7.5)?
      > >
      > > $ clang -v
      > > Apple LLVM version 4.2 (clang-425.0.27) (based on LLVM 3.2svn)
      > > Target: x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.2
      > > Thread model: posix
      > > $ CC='clang' ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-pythoninterp
      > > --enable-rubyinterp --enable-perlinterp
      >
      > I don't see anything strange there. Maybe you should try with a
      > prebuild binary from the MacVim Google code site.

      I used Douglas's snapshot 66 build in the beginning. I tried it today
      on both Lion and Snow Leopard. But see below.

      > Also, I guess you may already have tried, but move your local config
      > files (.vim folder, .vimrc/.gvimrc files) out of the way before trying
      > again.

      I tried it today. I tried "mvim -u NONE" before (followed by ":set
      nocompatible"). All the same.

      HOWEVER, it worked when I switched to another person's account on the
      same MacBook. So it must be some of my personal settings that
      interfered. I just cannot figure out which one and why :-(.

      If you or somebody else here has an idea what might be happening,
      please tell me. Otherwise I may have to let it be.

      Best regards,

      Yongwei

      --
      Wu Yongwei