13631Compiling C programs in MacVim

  • february71
    Mar 27, 2013

      I am new to programming, I have written some c files in MacVim, and have also downloaded iTerm2 but not sure how to compile and run my programs. At the moment I don't want to use Xcode or any other IDE - sort of a course requirement. I assume I will have to download gcc but not sure how to exactly go about it...any help would be appreciated.