13629Balloon-eval supported or not?

  • Yongwei Wu
    Mar 24, 2013
      Hi Björn et al.,

      Does MacVim support Balloon-eval now? I found an 2008 post said it did
      not support it then, but not much info after. I first tried Snapshot
      66 for Lion, and then I built it myself. Both show +balloon_eval, but
      a plugin that depends on it does not work (echofunc, script #1735). I
      traced it, and found the balloonexpr is valid--but nothing is shown.

      My configuration command line is (using Xcode 4.6.1 on OS X 10.7.5):

      CC='clang' ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-pythoninterp
      --enable-rubyinterp --enable-perlinterp

      Any help is appreciated.

      Best regards,

      Wu Yongwei