13626Re: Issue with COLORFGBG env variable

    Mar 16, 2013
      I can't reproduce with iTerm2 1.0.0.20130302 on OS X 10.6.8 with
      MacVim snapshot 66. Is it perhaps related to a specific colorscheme?
      Which one are you using? I'm using "desert" and started with

      COLORFGBG="7;0" mvim

      since that variable is unset by default on my computer.

      Björn