13616Re: MacVim, remapping Alt-key as Ctrl-key

  • Chris Schneider
    Mar 6, 2013
      OS Settings can do it for sure - go to System Preferences => Keyboard => Modifier Keys and change to your liking.

      On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM, bobby wankenoby <llenaelvacio@...> wrote:
      I am a MacVim user, and I would like to know if it's possible to make the Alt-Option key behave as a Ctrl key.

      Thanks for your time gentlemen.