13600Re: Can we have a File Drawer, please?

  • Chris Patti
    Feb 22, 2013
      Hi Bradford;

      I don't personally mind NERDTree's current behavior, I always found the TextMate file drawer painful to use because you couldn't easily adjust the font size.

      Anyway, this might help.  This plugin allows you to always keep NERDTree open and some other options you might find helpful:

      https://github.com/jistr/vim-nerdtree-tabs

      Thanks,
      -Chris

      On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Bradford Smith <fingermark@...> wrote:
      It would be so lovely for MacVim to have a working file drawer.  I see a fork exists which tries to add this behavior:  https://github.com/alloy/macvim.  Why not try to merge this into the main MacVim repository?

      I already use NERD tree, but it's not quite the same.

      Christopher Patti - Geek At Large | GTalk: cpatti@... | AIM: chrisfeohpatti | P: (260) 54PATTI
      "Technology challenges art, art inspires technology." - John Lasseter, Pixar