13586Re: What have I done! Vim Caps first word in new lin.

  • David Gillooly
    Feb 19, 2013
      On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:34:27 PM UTC-8, David Gillooly wrote:
      > On Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:38:05 PM UTC-8, David Gillooly wrote:
      > > Somehow I have gotten MacVim to capitalize the first word in a new line.I dont want this!
      > >
      > > I may have played around with some bash script too as iin bash I get the same thing happening.
      > >
      > > Any ideas.
      >
      > Thanks for the suggestion (s). I will do the other post too.
      >
      > Yes it is strange that the same action shows upo in the mac terminal.
      >
      > When I type in MacVim I see the EDIT pull down menu name flash for a brief second so something is going on.
      >
      > Thanks..Dave

      Some additional information:

      I did try this.

      Issued :set compatible

      Now I see in the lower staus line that this is done:
      :call paste#Paste()

      No idea where this coming from when the first character is capitalized.