13561Re: Can we have a File Drawer, please?

  • Chris Schneider
    Jan 17, 2013
      I disagree with merging any osx-native file drawer into MacVim.  I'm not sure why a plain vim plugin like nerdtree doesn't do exactly what you want?

      Beyond that, I don't think adding a bunch of extra code to MacVim is good. I want it to be a fairly thin, error free wrapper that hoists a command line app to be a proper windowed app.

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Aaron Cruz <pferdefleisch@...> wrote:
      Oops. I should have actually read your first post.
      Sorry,
      aaron