13553Question about alloy macvim file browser key binding

  • Yudi Zhou
    Jan 14, 2013
      I use following statement to assign a key-combination to toggle file browser.
      map <D-d> :maca toggleFileBrowser:<CR>
      If there is no file browser sidebar, when I hit <D-d>, it is on. However if I hit <D-d>, it will not be off, unless I click the macvim window area excluding sidebar before hitting <D-d>. But using default key-binding <S-D-d> works fine, no such issue.
      Thank you