13548Re: Vim app for iPad

  • Eric Weir
    Jan 5, 2013
      On Jan 5, 2013, at 10:37 AM, Bee wrote:

      >> I'm curious:
      >> Are you able to see what's on the iOS device from iTunes?
      > Yes. In iTunes,
      > specific apps are listed and you can transfer to/from them.
      > Many apps have DropBox support, which to me, is preferable.

      Thanks, Bee.

      When I select Vim from the apps set up for sharing on iTunes, click on the add button and select a file on the MacBook, and then click on the Save to... button, Finder does not show the iPad as a connected device. I don't see any way to navigate to it.

      If I could get a modified .vimrc on the iPad the Vim app would be a lot more useable for me.

      The iPad is connected to the MacBook by the usb cable.

      Eric Weir

      "The invincible shield of caring
      Is a weapon sent from the sky
      against being dead."