13545Re: Vim app for iPad

  • Eric Weir
    Jan 5, 2013
      On Jan 4, 2013, at 11:34 AM, Bee wrote:

      > I use :E to look around the ios (not jailbroke) file structure.
      > :help :Explore

      I used to use with my installation on the MacBook, until I started using the sessions plugin. Most of my writing in vim is in vimwiki, so I don't need to access files outside vimwiki very often.

      But I did as you suggested in the Vim for iPad app. Not sure where I went from the iPad into the Vim app, but definitely inside the Vim app there is a very complex file structure. Looks to me like plugins could be used.

      I am handicapped at the moment without the key mappings, which I was given by folks on vim_use shortly after getting started with vim. I never really learned the actual vim commands. I guess it's time.

      Regards,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA USA
      eeweir@...