13539MacVim slooow cursor

  • mityaz co
    Jan 3, 2013
      Hello everybody.
      I'am issuing the following problem. At home I'm using Ubuntu and GVim version 7.3 It works as i should be, but I'm issuing speed problems with the MacVim at my work. Macvim is installed via brew (also version 7.3). The speed of cursor moving over symbols is way to slow (with the rather small file being edited -- about 200-250 lines). How do I cope with this problem? Maybe changing some rendering options?