13530Re: Using --enable-mzinterp doesn't work out of the box

    Dec 11, 2012
      On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Eric Dobson wrote:
      I had trouble using enable-mzinterp out of the box (downloaded from the hg repo).

      These were the changes I had to make. I think someone should actually fix them up and get a patch in so that it works out of the box.

      Yes, as it is I don't think it can be merged.  If it is cleaned up so that it works without having to put frameworks into /Sys/Lib/Fwk etc. then I'll take a look at merging it.