13383Re: MacVim.app snapshot 65 for Mountain Lion

  • Douglas Drumond
    Sep 1 9:43 AM
      Hello Björn,

      I still use Lion and I can help with this.

      --
      Douglas Drumond

      2012/9/1 björn <bjorn.winckler@...>
      Hi,

      I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion [1].

      Cross-compiling Vim for several OS X versions is very difficult
      (mostly due to the fact that I build with support for Python, Perl and
      Ruby interfaces) so I am forced to build only for the platform that I
      am using myself, which happens to be 10.8.

      We already have one volunteer who builds snapshots for OS X 10.6.  I
      would now like to ask for help with building snapshots for 10.7.  Who
      is willing to help me with this?

      Changes to this version can be found at [1].

      Björn

      [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/ChangeLog