13351Re: MacVim Slow on Retina MBP

    Aug 12, 2012
      On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Kyle Murphy wrote:
      > Scrolling, moving, typing, etc. are all a bit sluggish on the new rMBP.
      >
      > I've moved to native vim in iTerm2 in the meantime, which is quite fast, but I much prefer MacVim. Will a retina optimized version be coming out?

      Have you enabled the "Experimental renderer" in the advanced preferences?

      I don't really know what "retina optimized" entails, but I at least
      will not be working on that since I do not have a retina display to
      test with. If there are minor problems that I can patch blindly, then
      I'll do my best to fix them, but that's all I can do.