13297E315: ml_get:invalid lnum: 4

  • Israel Chauca F.
    Jul 8, 2012
      Hi there,

      I'm getting the E315 error when I follow these steps:

      1. Open the attached file in a text editor.
      2. Open the file in MacVim with this command:
      mvim -n -N -u NONE -U NONE -c 'set foldenable foldmethod=marker autoread' -c 'sp' test.txt
      4. Switch back to MacVim and change windows by clicking with the mouse below the text.
      Result => Bunch of errors E315.

      I'm using MacVim 7.3 with patches 1-531.

      Cheers!
      Israel