13245Does MacVim require separate installation of vim?

  • Eric Weir
    Jun 13, 2012

      Somehow, when I was getting started with vim, I ended up with a vim installation to ~\ and a MacVim installation in \Applications. Before I started using vim-addon-manager I installed plugins to the vim installation.

      If I'm using MacVim, do I actually need the separate vim installation? If not, and if I had reason to do a manual installation of a plugin---not very likely, but I'm curious---where would I put it?

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir

      "With an ounce of willingness, everything can change."

      - Kim