13212request: add command line arg to launch with different background

  • Srinath
    Apr 18, 2012
      This is a request, but someone may show me how to modify the mvim
      command so that if I do something like:
      []$ mvim -bgl
      it starts macvim with light background
      and
      []$mvim -bgd
      it starts in dark.

      Ofcourse I would only use the command line arg for my personal non-
      default background. I usually code with a dark background, but when
      using a projector, we all know the greens and blues diffuse on a dark
      background, so light is more usuable. I do use the mavim colorscheme
      ( which is great for me).

      Thanks for any input.
      <>Srinath