13010MacVim & Vim difference?

  • Pitt Mak
    Jan 1 1:52 AM
      Hi, I am new to this list.

      But i have something in puzzle, that is:
      "Does MacVim executable act as a front-end, and Vim executable act as the back-end? Is that ture to say MacVim is response to do something like UI stuffs, and Vim is where really core functionality lays in? When MacVim is running, will MacVim lunch Vim as a helper to do the cross-platform task as it do like in Windows and Linux?
      "

      I am reading the source code of MacVim, and the above questions are up to me while reading.

      --
      Pitt Mak