12933Re: Alternate MacVim Icon

  • Drew Yeaton
    Dec 1, 2011
      Thanks for pointing out this conversation.

      I understand the reticence with regards to changing something that's hasn't changed in a long time (eg. the vim icon). However, I think pushing forward on this is a worthy cause—if nothing more that to attempt to move MacVim forward as a product. However, It is slightly discouraging to see the conversation about this shut down so abruptly with little reason.

      Having said that, I have reached out to Björn (if that is the same Björn) directly earlier today.

      Drew

      On Dec 1, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Caleb Eggensperger wrote:

      This came up recently in another thread.

      https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vim_mac/ldDviR_6Q5s/x6X9NxVSR18J

      I like this icon, and would love to see the MacVim icon change, but it doesn't look likely.