      Sent: Thursday, 1 December 2011 13:11
      To: vim_mac
      Subject: Alternate MacVim Icon
      After using MacVim for quite some time, I thought I would give back to
      the MacVim community in the form of design work. I'm proposing an
      alternate icon that I feel makes MacVim appear more at home on the
      Mac. My design goals were few—

      + Give MacVim some character while keeping the familiar MacVim green
      + Align with the icon design suggestions in Apple's HIG
      + Give MacVim a modern appearance

      View it on Dribbble here:
      http://dribbble.com/shots/337065-MacVim-Icon-Updated

      What do you think?