12750How can I select multiple lines that are not in a continuous chunk?

  • K Z
    Sep 3, 2011
      Hello,
      I am trying to select multiple lines that are not in a continuous
      chunk. E.g., I want to select line 1 and 3 simultaneously without
      selecting line 2:

      this is line 1
      this is line 2
      this is line 3

      Initially I thought this would be a trivia task, but after spending
      quite some time googling around to no avail, I realized this might not
      be a simple/common task.

      Many thanks in advance for your help.

      Best regards,
      -Kay Z