12646Re: lion fullscreen bugs and thoughts

  • Jonathan Ragan-Kelley
    Jul 29 5:02 PM
      I'd like to add to strong +1 to the desire for an option to use the
      classical full screen behavior. I like the push towards more full
      screen UIs in Lion, but for editors I find this simply not usable. I
      was already a heavy MacVim full-screen user, and am sticking with
      snapshot 57 until it is possible to work around this behavior.

      Your heart is in the right place with making Vim more and more
      comfortably native, but for my usage, the result is a significant
      regression in usability.