12623Re: lion fullscreen bugs and thoughts
- Jul 24, 2011Here is a roundabout way to address this fullscreen Dock problem, but
one that might appeal especially well to vim users:
1. Open `System Preferences`
2. Go to the `Keyboard` preference pane
3. Select the `Keyboard Shortcuts` tab
4. Select `Keyboard & Text Input` from the list on the lhs
5. Set an easily accessible binding for `Move focus to the Dock`
When you enter the Dock using this binding, you can use type-ahead
find to select an application and <CR> to activate it.
I use <C-S-'>, myself (with CapsLock mapped to Control).
`Move focus to the menu bar` is another one worth binding to something
easily accessible (type-ahead find works here, too).
You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>