1257Re: vim +perl etc. on OS X

  • Ken Scott
    Jan 14, 2004
      On Jan 14, 2004, at 8:39 AM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

      > [snip]

      > That's bizarre, because Python is threaded on OS X 10.3 ... I wonder
      > what the deal is with that? Is a threaded Python ok because it has
      > the GIL, or should a non-threaded version be in Vim as well? Or
      > maybe.. Vim's configure script should take a threaded Perl?

      If someone can talk me through modifying the configure script, I'll try
      building it to accept the threaded perl, and see if it can do basic
      things or not.

      Ken Scott

      --
      <>< Ken Scott ken@... http://hobbes.optikos.net/~ken

      This is the day that the Lord has made;
      Let us rejoice and be glad in it -- Psalm 118:24
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic