12505Re: Finder crashes when viewing MacVim file with QuickLook

  • Tony Yu
    Jul 8 11:13 AM
      On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Brian Wolven <brian.wolven@...> wrote:
      Have you installed any Quicklook plug-ins or add-ons (~/Library/QuickLook orĀ /Library/QuickLook)? That seems like the likeliest source of problems.

      Hi Brian,

      This was the problem, Thanks! It turns out I installed a QuickLook plugin, qlcolorcode, years ago. But the strange part is that this error doesn't occur if I change the default text program to TextMate or TextEdit, which is why I thought it was a MacVim issue.

      Anyway, thanks again for your help.

      -Tony