12496Re: Changing font for highlighted groups

    Jul 8, 2011
      On 2 July 2011 19:31, Spiff wrote:
      > Hi. Are there any plans to implement font selection in highlights, as
      > in gvim/GTK2?
      >
      > e.g. hi! Conceal font=STIXRegular:h14

      I was not even aware of this feature. It seems to work partially,
      e.g. I can set the "font" property for the "Normal" highlight group in
      a regular text document, but I have not been able to set e.g. the
      "Comment" group to use a different font in an Objective-C file.

      I'll put it on my todo list.