12410Re: Folding

  • Eric Weir
    Jun 8, 2011
      On Jun 4, 2011, at 1:21 PM, Devric wrote:

      > using org mode plugin for vim, it has really simple indent method such
      > as using the " * " symbol to create heading-> sub-heading, unlimited
      >
      > * 1
      > ** 2
      > *** 2.1
      > ** 3
      > *** 3.1

      Curious, Devric. I've been checking out the Vim Organizer videos. I notice that when adding body text the first column is aligned with the first column of the heading. Assuming you have linebreak set so words wrap to the screen, what happens when the body text extends beyond the first line, i.e., are subsequent lines also aligned with the first column of the heading?

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA USA
      eeweir@...