1240Re: unicode problem in Vim for Mac os X

    Jan 3, 2004
      On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 10:24:31AM -0200, Luiz Siqueira wrote:
      > The unicode don't work in Vim for Mac os X, what can I do?

      I am not sure which versions have this trouble: I am pretty sure
      that you will have trouble with the Carbon GUI on OS X, I am not sure
      about a terminal vim, and I think that gvim on X11 will work OK. In
      fact, I am not sure whether it matters whether you run terminal vim in
      Terminal.app or an xwindow .

      In the short term, find the simplest version to install that works.
      If you are using X.iii (Panther), then you can install X11 from the OS X
      installation disk.

      In the long term, solutions will be discussed on the vim-mac list
      (and I am adding vim-mac to my cc list for this note).

      HTH --Benji Fisher