12390Re: Svar: Folding

  • Eric Weir
    Jun 3, 2011

      On Jun 2, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Eric Weir wrote:

      After inserting these lines when starting Vim or creating a new tab I get this error message:

      Error detected while processing BufWinEnter Auto commands for "*":
      E32: No file name

      And when I open a file, I get the following message:

      Error detected while processing BufWinLeave Auto commands for "*":

      After that, when i hit <return> the file opens folded.

      Continue to get the first error message, but not the second. However, when a file saved with ten folded lines is saved and reopened, it reopens with only two lines folded.

      If anyone can suggest what's going on it would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA  USA