1235Re: Successful ViM 6.2 w/Python 2.3 support under Panther

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Dec 23, 2003
      Matthew Stott wrote:

      > Hello all, I have been conversing with Benji about this and I've now
      > done it twice under Panther. Not all of my steps may be required. I am
      > not a ViM developer so I am not sure why many have trouble with this.

      [...]

      Thanks for the explanation and listing the steps. I'll assume that
      Benji somehow merges this into his explanations.

      I don't have the released 10.3, only a test version. Not sure if I want
      to spend 150 euro on 10.3, I might wait for 10.4...

      Otherwise, I might do some testing myself with 10.2 and 10.3 beta when I
      have time. If there are patches that I should include, send them to me
      the coming weeks.

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      *<|:-) Santa Claus (Ho Ho Ho)