      Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:21:20 -0800 (PST)
      From: Apple Developer Connection <noreply@...>
      Subject: Update Your Macintosh Products Guide Listing

      Dear Developer,

      It's time to update your Macintosh Products Guide listing. With
      Macworld San Francisco taking place in January, Macintosh customers
      around the world are looking to the Guide for new and exciting
      products. Be sure Mac users know about your company's products; list
      them in the online Macintosh Products Guide.
      ----- End forwarded message -----