12130Re: maxvert doesn't always "maxvert"

  • David Whetstone
    Feb 22, 2011
      On Feb 22, 2011, at 8:55 AM, Björn Winckler wrote:

      > You seem to be using the :winpos command somewhere in your .[g]vimrc file or plugin. The problem may go away if you remove this command. Where/how do you use it? (I may be able to reproduce the bug this way.)
      >
      > Björn

      I don't think that's the case. The problem occurs if I move all of .vimrc, .gvimrc, and the .vim directory out of the way before starting MacVim. So for testing all I have is a .gvimrc with "set fullscreen" in it. Is there some other place I'm not aware of where :winpos might be getting in there?

      - David