120Re: [vim-mac] Carbonized VIM

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Oct 11, 2000
      Ammon Skidmore wrote:

      > I'm proud to announce the preliminary carbonization of the macvim
      > sources. I have not announced this anywhere else yet because I'd
      > like all of your approval first, being new to this list and all. The
      > changes I made are based on the unpatched 5.7 dist.

      Ehm, I don't know what Carbon is...

      If this should be included in the Vim 6.0 version, perhaps you can send me a
      diff (for the sources and documentation). You should make the diff relative
      to 6.0 though, since the Mac files have changed since version 5.7, and I can't
      test the result of including a patch.

      238. You think faxes are old-fashioned.