11869Re: Fullscreen, multiple monitors

    Oct 7, 2010
      On 5 October 2010 22:45, Chuck Harmston <chuck@...> wrote:
      > Hey all,
      > I've successfully gotten MacVim to go fullscreen on launch with the
      > following bit in my vimrc:
      >
      > if has("gui_macvim")
      >
      >     set fuoptions=maxvert,maxhorz
      >
      >     au GUIEnter * set fullscreen
      >
      > endif
      >
      > However, it always goes fullscreen on my primary monitor, and I would prefer
      > for it to do so on my second monitor. I've unsuccessfully searched for a
      > command or setting to control this. Have I missed anything?

      Hi Chuck,

      I can see the problem and I already have a patch in mind.

      I also notice that upon entering full screen, both screens fade to
      black and then the one without the window "pops back" which is rather
      unpleasant. Maybe I'll try to change it so that only the screen which
      will hold the window fade to black.

      Thanks for the report,